LONDON: PARK & OUTDOOR 1 HOUR PHOTOSHOOTS. YOU CAN BUY MORE HOURS. RECEIVE ALL HIGH RES PHOTOGRAPHS & COPYRIGHT PERMISSION AT NO EXTRA CHARGE.
- I can photograph groups and individuals during these photoshoots.
- Up to one and a half hour photo-shoots. (You can buy extra time).
- Suitable for all sorts of shoots e.g. individual portraits and actors' headshots, corporate portraits, couple and family photoshoots, team photographs, etc.
Receive ALL High-resolution, unedited photographs free of extra charge. There is no extra charge per photograph. This is a very unusual offer as photographers usually make the bulk of profits from charging clients for each photograph, etc.
Choosing other photographers charging less per hour is therefore likely to be a false economy as you will probably end up spending more to receive fewer photographs (usually photographers will give you between 1 to 5 photographs free -with me you get hundreds/all of them)!
You also have copyright permission to use the photographs as you wish. I do not charge for this as most photographers do (e.g. you can publish them in magazines, put them on your website, etc -it's necessary to consult me before adding my name to them however as the photograph may need editing etc).
I also let you print your own photographs and take them to your own editors if you wish. Complete freedom and no hidden charges!
- Photo-shoots in London. Parks and other outdoor locations.
- Parks: Usually meet at Hyde Park (Kensington High Street entrance) or Holland Park (Kensington High Street).
- Locations can be anywhere in London -(there may be an extra travel charge payable when we meet if the location you need is not near Earl's Court or Kensington High Street tube stations -please enquire).
EXTRAS -You can:
- Buy extra photo-shoot time if needed.
- Order black and white copies of all photographs.
- Have photographs re-sized for Facebook, etc.
- Order a photo-video to music.
- Order prints.
- If you require editing, you can later pay £20 for each photograph that you would like to be professionally edited (or you can take the photographs to other editors -as you prefer).
- & much more -just let me know your requirements.
1 hour: Great British Pounds £256
2 hours: GBP £350
3 hours: GBP £440
(Please note I have to pay 9% of the total in Weebly and Paypal fees from this and tax too so these fees are very reasonable)! This also includes the time preparing equipment for the photoshoots, getting there/back, downloading the photographs and meeting you to deliver them on CD's.
Each additional hour: GBP £85
All high resolution images will be given to you on CDs / DVDs -no hidden costs.
In the picture: Kyoto Gardens in Holland Park, London.