Nb. If paying via bank transfer, Paypal or an Exchange House, there may be a delay. Payment needs to be received before the shoot so please factor in any delays -for bank transfers this can be 5 working days excluding bank holidays.
Payment needs to be made in advance to reserve the dates and times. You will be sent an email receipt.
- Photoshoots and filming shoots need to be paid for in advance to reserve the day/ time. We can meet in advance (please come to West Dulwich) and you can pay cash or you can pay a 50% deposit online (bank transfer, PayPal, etc) and the rest in cash at the beginning of the shoot.
2) Bank Transfer or
3) Manually Paying into a Bank Branch:
- GBP/Great British Pound payments to Barclays or NatWest. Please email / call for details.
- Nb. transfers between different banks generally take 3-5 working days (unless you call your bank to request an immediate transfer). Please factor this wait in if you wish to have a shoot soon.
and enter the amount you want to pay. This links directly to the company PayPal.
You can then pay without a PayPal account, using your debit (preferable) or credit card.
Please add PayPal 3.4% fees (or 4.5% if not paying in GBP £) -please tick to pay any fees additionally -see below.
You can also enter the amount in the domain address e.g. if you want to pay £500 (all payment in GBP £) just type the domain plus /500 so: www.PayPal.me/Inspiring121/500
Please just add your name and no further notes to the payment information /reference.
You may need to set up a PayPal account if you don't have one -it only takes a few minutes to set up a PayPal account & you can pay immediately.
You will be guided through the process when you click the link above. If confused call PayPal www.PayPal.com
- If you have a Paypal account: then you can pay to this PayPal email: email@example.com -Please add PayPal fees, call me to discuss options.
- You can use various cards to pay via PayPal.
- If you don't have a PayPal account and have any difficulties setting one up (it is very easy) then please provide me with your email address and I will send you an invoice. The first method is the easiest though & less hassle / fees.
- If paying in any currency other than GBP £, Paypal charges 4.5% fee plus a currency conversion fee so please add this (if you are unsure of the conversion fee this can be sorted later). Slightly higher charges for credit cards verses debit cards. There are all sorts of fees -cross border fees, currency conversion, credit card fees, general PayPal fees, etc so it is all complicated to work out but 4.5% should cover it.
- To avoid PayPal fees, use an alternative payment method on this page. Nb: for bank transfers there will still be a currency conversion fee if not paying in GBP and possibly a fee for immediate transfers.
- PayPal fee information; https://www.paypal.com/gb/webapps/mpp/paypal-fees
5) Exchange Houses (£300 or more only as inconvenient method):
- E.g. Western Union or Al Ansari. This option is only for amounts over GBP £300.
- You will need to send me your full name (as written on the payment sent form), the amount you are sending and the 10 digit reference number. Please cover any fees they charge.